Shruti at Full_blossomed has graciously nominated me for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award!! She writes wonderful posts on many different topics, you will surely find them interesting!! Be sure to check out her blog!!
Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award Rules
- Thank the person who has nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about the nomination.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog
My Answers To Shruti’s Questions
What motivates you ?
Well, many things to be honest. If you are talking about motivation in general, then I would say that my family, friends, my books, dancing, writing, and so so many other things!!
Why did you start blogging?
I wanted to start/learn something new. I wanted to experience something new. And this beautiful journey of blogging has provided me just that.
What is keeping you busy these days?
Mostly studies, phew! And excitement for my…….birthday!!
(I act like a 6 year old when it comes to birthdays🎈😁)
How do you stay positive in life?
By reminding myself that I am really lucky to have a loving family, friends who care for me, and a wonderful life in general!
One piece of advise that you would like to give to your fellow readers ?
Never give up, on anything. Always believe in yourself🙂
- Is there any place in the world, that you desperately want to visit? Or someplace that has already captured your heart?
- Do you like reading? If yes, could you share 5 of your favourite books?
- If given a chance, would you like to change something about yourself ? If yes, what?
- What is your life mantra?
- What does an empty room remind you of?
As I have nominated some of you earlier as well, I understand that the questions are repeated. So I am providing 5 new questions as well😊 You are most welcome to answer any or all of these✨
- What does true friendship mean to you?
- How would you describe spirituality?
- “All’s fair in love and war.” Do you believe in this? Why or why not?
- This may seem like a strange and random question. What according to you was the most horrible/evil/atrocious thing done in human history? (It can include both recent and ancient history, mythologies etc.)
- What is one thing that humanity needs to learn in these times? (I mean these times in general, not COVID-19 times!)
- Tanvi at A Lightyear Journey
- The Bold Girl at TheBoldVibe
- Nima at The_tenth_zodiac
- Akshita at akshita1776
- Aashi at Falling upwards
- Roshni at Let’s Read Our Words
- Shreya at WildScaredCrazy
- Shanyu at Sui Generis
- Shweta at My Random Ramblings
Thank you so much Shruti for nominating me!💖
Stay safe and take care. Lots of love and hugs♥♥♥♥♥❣