These days I have been receiving a lot of sunshine from many beautiful Sun(s). One of them is dear Roshni. Thank you so much Roshni for nominating me again. Read Roshni’s brilliant poetry and stories at Let’s Read Our Words. She writes wonderfully and is a really sweet person.
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules
1.Thank blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
4. Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award, write them 11 new questions and notify them about the nomination.
My Answers To Roshni’s Questions
1. Superstitions exist everywhere. Do you believe in superstitions?
I believe in some superstitions but not very strongly.
2. Can you suggest 3 books for our reading challenge?
I have mentioned three in my earlier post, so I want to add some new ones.
- Murder On The Orient Express by Agatha Christie
- Chromosome 6 by Robin Cook
- What If?: Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions by Randall Munroe
3. What’s your opinion of the horoscope column in our daily newspapers?
I don’t believe any word of it, but it gives me a good laugh!
4.Short story or poems – which is easier for you to write?
5. May I ask you to describe your blog in short, maybe 3 or 4 words.
Experiencing life through words.
6. I love reading and writing quotes. Do you like quotes? If yes, which is your favourite?
I love quotes! I’ll share one of my favourites.
“Fear of name only increases the fear of the thing itself.”By J.K Rowling
7.Golden sun or poetic rains- what’s your preference?
Poetic rains!!! I was actually born when it was raining…..I feel I have a deep connection with rain. I love it!!🌧🌧
8. In your life till date, has anyone made wrong assumptions of you at first sight?
This question made me smile. Almost everyone makes wrong assumptions of me at first sight.
9. What makes you click on the ‘Follow’ button of fellow bloggers?
If a person’s writing resonates with me, and makes me feel emotions deep inside of me, my fingers automatically sweep over the ‘Follow’ button!
10. Are you a positive or realistic person?
I am a positive and realistic person.
11. Tell us one thing which is absolutely true about yourself.
I’m extremely lazy!! I’m sure my friends and family could vouch for that. They many a times get tired of my laziness😅
- What do you love to do, except blogging?
- Is there anything on your bucket list, which you could share with us?
- Is there any place in the world, that you desperately want to visit? Or someplace that has already captured your heart?
- Do you like reading? If yes, could you share 5 of your favourite books?
- If given a chance, would you like to change something about yourself ? If yes, what?
- What is your life mantra?
- Do you have any weird phobias? Or any phobias?
- What does an empty room remind you of?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- What’s your spirit animal?
- What motivates you to write?
I want to nominate each and everyone of you. All of you are amazing writers and deserve to be recognized.
I had wanted to nominate many people in my earlier posts, but couldn’t do so. The nominations are open to everyone but I want to mention some blogs which I didn’t mention before, but they are really incredible!
And of course my dear Gabriela, Rachel, Joni, Punam and Watt, I love their blogs, their poems. They inspire me so much! Thank you!
The nominations are open to all!!
Thank you sweet Roshni, for nominating me. You are amazing.
Stay safe and take care. Sending love and hugs to everyone♥♥♥