I am so, so happy and absolutely delighted to be nominated for The Original Outstanding Blogger Award! I was nominated by Shreya at Wild Scared Crazy and Shanyu at Sui Generis. Both of them are brilliant poets!! Thank you Shreya and Shanyu for nominating me. I am really very thankful!
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
This award was created by Colton Beckwith. 🙂
My Answers to Shreya’s Questions
What’s the funniest word in the English language?
Hmmm. Maybe funniest?
How do you make yourself sleep when you can’t seem to get to sleep?
This may sound really weird, but I try to remember all the songs I have ever listened to, and sing them in my head. Eventually, sleep overtakes!
What are some of the best vacations you’ve had?
When I went to Iceland and UK with my family.
What’s the craziest video you’ve ever seen?
I don’t remember!
What’s the worst hairstyle you’ve ever had?
Oh no. I NEVER experiment with my hair. They are pretty much normal.
What habit do you have now that you wish you started much earlier?
Tuning out people.
What movie or book do you know the most quotes from?
What was one of the most interesting concerts you’ve been to?
I have never been to any concert!
What’s the most annoying noise?
For starters, the very screechy sound that a chalk sometimes make. And screeching sounds in general.
What trend are you tired of?
The social media trend? If it can be called that. It shouldn’t matter how many likes you get on the photograph you just posted. Are you posting for yourself or others?
My Answers To Shanyu’s Questions
Are you a cat or a dog person?
What is your favorite color?
Your favorite web series?
A book that has changed you forever?
Harry Potter and Tuesdays With Morrie.
Whom do you look up to?
Hermione Granger 😉
A language you would love to explore?
Your favourite comic character?
I can’t remember anything right now!
- Rum and Robots
- In mind and out
- Celluloid Trances
- Let’s Read Our Words
- A Lightyear Journey
- living in verses
- Smoke Words Every Day
I hope you all accept my nomination!
- What do you love to do, except blogging?
- Is there anything on your bucket list, which you could share with us?
- Is there any place in the world, that you desperately want to visit? Or someplace that has already captured your heart?
- Do you like reading? If yes, could you share 5 of your favourite books?
- If given a chance, would you like to change something about yourself ? If yes, what?
- What is your life mantra?
- Do you have any weird phobias? Or any phobias?
- What does an empty room remind you of?
Thank you once again, Shreya and Shanyu, for nominating me.
Stay safe and take care. Sending love and hugs to everyone♥♥