I am so happy to be nominated for the Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award! Thank from the bottom of my heart, dear Roshni, for nominating me. Check out her blog Let’s Read Our Words. Her poetry and flash fictions always marvel me.
- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with a photo of the logo).
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
My Answers To Roshni’s Questions
What is the most interesting aspect of the place you belong to?
The diverse culture and unique traditions. Also, the festival of colours, Holi. And I absolutely adore the wonderful outfits of my country!
Do you like quotes? If yes, which quote defines you? If no, ignore the question.
I love quotes. I feel really inspired by them. I haven’t really come across one that defines me, but I want to share one of my favourites.
“We‘ve all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on…that’s who we really are.”By J.K. Rowling
You wake up in the morning to find an alien(or Thanos) sitting on your chair reading your favourite book. How would you react? (No, I’m not mad; I do envision such scenarios 🙂 )
Well, it definitely would be a very weird scene. After my initial shock, I probably would be gripped by another shock. My reaction would be – “Hey! How could take my book, that too my favourite one, without my permission?!!”
Books are my lifelines!
What do you enjoy more- reading, writing or story-telling?
It is a tough one. But I would go with reading.
What is the knowledgeable/wise thing you have learnt in your adulthood?
Never judge others. Or yourself. Things are so much more better if we try not to judge anyone, including ourselves.
Which blog post of yours is your favourite? (Kindly provide the link as we all can read and enjoy.)
Combining my two favourite things together – Dance and Poetry – this sure has to my favourite!
Suggest 3 books for the readers.
You mean except the Harry Potter series?! Hmmmm.
- Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Album
- Wonder by R.J. Palacio
- Illusions: The Adventures Of A Reluctant Messiah by Richard Bach
Name a fear(if you have and if you’re comfortable in sharing) which you want to overcome.
The fear of losing friendship, or love. I have lost many friends, maybe because they changed or I changed. It’s hard for me to move on from there. But sometimes we really need to.
I hope you all accept my nomination! I definitely would want to expand my list of nominees.
- What do you love to do, except blogging?
- Is there anything on your bucket list, which you could share with us?
- Is there any place in the world, that you desperately want to visit? Or someplace that has already captured your heart?
- Do you like reading? If yes, could you share 5 of your favourite books?
- If given a chance, would you like to change something about yourself ? If yes, what?
- What is your life mantra?
- Do you have any weird phobias? Or any phobias?
- What does an empty room remind you of?
I cannot thank Roshni enough for nominating me. Thank you once again for nominating me for my first ever Blogger Award.
Stay safe and take care. Sending love and hugs to everyone♥♥